We made it through another week, folks! Although I have to say this week was pretty special since I celebrated one year of blogging on Wednesday. If you missed the post, at least check it out to find where you can get the chic, yet super comfortable pants that I am wearing.
This weekend will be pretty low key, which will be nice after the great weekend I had in Pittsburgh! With Father’s Day and the official start of summer this weekend, I’m sure it will be fun. Have a great weekend!
Oh, and don’t forget it’s National Wear Your Lilly Day on Sunday too! #SummerInLilly
- Normally not a Forever 21 fan, but I love this embroidered dress.
- A good reminder that fashion is supposed to be fun.
- Mirrored Ray-Ban aviators for under $100!
- Mackenzie Horan shares how to make friends in a new city. Love this.
- 11 Things You Need to Throw Away. Maybe this is what I should be doing this weekend.
- Cilantro lime baked shrimp. I love shrimp, especially during summer.
- Love these d’Orsay pumps from Sole Society, especially the gingham ones!
- Adding grilled corn to my list of recipes to try this summer.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…