This weekend will be very bittersweet for me as I’m heading to Pittsburgh to move the rest of my stuff out of my apartment. I’m full of mixed emotions as this will be a reminder that that chapter of my life is really over. I had so many good memories in my apartment with my roommates and so many fun memories at Pitt in general.
Despite feeling sad, I know I’m moving on to bigger and better things. And I’m looking forward to a fun weekend in Pittsburgh and many, many trips back to visit. Although it won’t be quite the same as living there, it will always be my favorite city. And you never know, it could become home to me again in the future.
What are your weekend plans? Hopefully they don’t include lifting and moving heavy things like me. Ugh. Whatever they are, enjoy!
- I’m on the hunt for the perfect white tee. Loose fit, not too pricey. Suggestions welcome!
- Are your favorite brands on Snapchat? I recently wrote an article for my job about how many brands are using the app.
- If there’s one thing you buy this summer, let it be this shirt. Trust me.
- Clean eating crock pot recipes.
- My Pinterest “Style” board is flooding with fashion inspiration. I love it.
- I typically wear less makeup during the summer. This girl did a beauty challenge that I may have to do.
- I would really like to try Triangl swimwear, but I’m a little nervous. If you’ve gotten a swimsuit from there, please let me know what you think!
- Despite what many have been saying, I still love J.Crew, but looks like they’re shaking things up.