But through this health journey, I’m also trying to give myself a break. I can be very harsh on myself. That gets me nowhere. It’s important to love yourself, with or without those unwanted extra pounds.
I’ll probably be sharing more about this throughout the summer, but I’m hoping that there’s some of you reading this who may be going through a similar thing.
No matter where you’re at in life, I hope you have the courage to do what makes you feel good!
Have a great weekend! xo
- I’m always looking for healthy recipes like this stuffed grilled chicken.
- These Italy hotels look amazing.
- A floral romper that will take you from day to night.
- The latest items on my “Shop” page prove how much I love denim in every form.
- Who doesn’t love pretty photos of ice cream? When you’re done reading this, go grab a cone!
- Bad habits that a meal replacement shake can fix. I stand by these!
- 10 vacation outfits courtesy of Madewell.
- How cute is this Mara Hoffman swimsuit?