Anyone ever feel like the shortest weeks just drag on? I’ve probably said this a million times before, but I’m 99.9% sure that it’s true. But it’s Friday! We made it.
I’m heading to do some major shopping tomorrow as a late birthday festivity. You’ll definitely see whatever I buy on the blog this summer.
Speaking of summer, many of this week’s links are all about summer. Because now that’s unofficially here, we have to celebrate somehow, am I right? Hopefully your weekend includes some sunshine!
- Make a month’s worth of green smoothies in an hour.
- A pop of color for your feet.
- A watermelon jalapeño margarita?! Wow.
- 6 updos to make your summer hair routine a breeze.
- You need this tropical shorts and top set for summer.
- 16 ways to create great email content for your audience.
- I will definitely be looking for this Lilly Pulitzer dress on my shopping excursion tomorrow.
Posts on the blog this week were a little light. I enjoyed Memorial Day weekend and kind of took a little break. But if you missed anything, I did a roundup of MDW sales (some are still going on), and shared some funny blog moments.