Three day weekend! Oh, and Sunday is my birthday! I’m turning the not-so-big 22. Bleh. It will be pretty low-key, but that’s okay.
21 was definitely a big year for me. So many good things happened. I started A Pop of Pink, graduated from college, and got a job! Phew. It has definitely been a whirlwind. Can’t wait to see what year 22 has in store!
On another note, what are your plans for Memorial Day? Whatever they are, I hope you have a great weekend!
- Have you shopped the Nordstrom sale?! I tweeted about this Rebecca Minkoff tote. I also love this mosaic scarf and these cognac espadrille wedges.
- It’s no secret that I love chili, but five ingredient chili?!
- Can’t wait for “Orange is the New Black” to return this summer!
- Love Julia’s gingham shirt, but really I love anything she wears.
- Heading away for the weekend? Town & Country‘s packing guide has you covered.
- Remember my love for striped dresses? Further proof.
- Make yourself stand apart from the crowd.
- InStyle rounds up the best finds from Gap.