This week flew by, which is always a good thing! I’m getting more comfortable in my role at work. (I feel like such a grown up saying that.) I’m really glad that the weekend is here though, cause I’m heading to my roommate’s bridal shower tomorrow! It’s only been a few weeks since we graduated, but gosh, it feels like forever since I’ve last seen my friends. And I’m always down for quality friend time.
In other news, if you didn’t notice, I changed some of my social handles (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest). They are all @e_borza now. Makes it easier for you to follow along! As for Bloglovin’, you can always follow along here.
- A new website called Dressometry recently launched. It makes it super easy to find the perfect dress for you!
- Would love to do a wine tasting some day, so Lauren Conrad’s guide is perfect!
- Alicia’s picks for slide sandals. Kind of want a pair now!
- A fun white skater dress.
- How to take business casual to the next level.
- This yellow tote is the cutest thing ever.
- 10 facts about my favorite summer print, seersucker.
- This Forever 21 gingham dress is SO adorable.
- I think I found my “birthday gift to myself.”
- I’m trying to maintain a healthy diet, but this chicken chili dip looks too good to resist.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- Featured the sister wearing this top from new-to-me brand Beach Lunch Lounge.
- Because there’s no such thing as too many striped dresses…