I made it to Friday and survived my first week of work in the real world! For those who may not know, I started working at a digital marketing agency. I’ve already learned so much, and everyone is really nice and helpful. Oh, and there’s a Keurig at the office. Win. So far, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!
I’m so glad the weekend is here, though, and I can’t wait to celebrate Mother’s Day and honor my momma. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
My caffeine addiction has been in full force this week.
- Pants that feel like pajamas?! Win. Can’t wait to wear these all summer.
- Love this design board and all the pretty things in it.
- Vegan sour cream for all those tacos you’ll be eating this summer.
- Take me to the beach and this amazing outdoor space.
- These Michael Kors ‘Josephine’ wedges. *Insert gasp emoji here.*
- Looking for a website that can help you become the best version of you? Maxie has you covered.
- BaubleBar is always the go-to place for jewelry. These earrings are proof.
- Do you like monograms and want to increase your blog exposure? The Monogrammed Life is looking for new guest contributors!
- Summer 2015 bucket list.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- Spring reorganization tips.
- Style inspiration for a fun night out wearing your LBD.
- And that same LBD dressed down.