The first of May is definitely a reminder of all of the new beginnings that have are happening to me. Last weekend I graduated, and this Monday, I start a new job. Yeah, crazy. I’m very excited but also very nervous. Keep me in your thoughts! Don’t forget to stop by the blog as usual, but if I’m a little less active on social media, that’s why! I’m hoping I’ll quickly adjust to my new schedule and get into a routine. Fingers crossed!
Also, if anyone has any style inspiration for casual office attire, I’d love to know! I’ve always had to dress professionally at previous internships, so I’m ready to have fun experimenting with casual attire that is still professional and appropriate.
Have a great weekend! xo
- Mackenzie’s advice on changing your goals.
- White denim for under $60.
- Throwing a Derby party? Playlist, check.
- Lauren’s recipes always look so appetizing. Love these chicken tacos!
- Need to add this Lilly Pulitzer sweater to my closet pronto.
- How to make shorts sophisticated.
- Ab exercises that will help you get to that summer beach body.
- Interior decorating tips for 20-somethings.