This week has been absolutely crazy. Between my never ending to-do list and battling a cold, I thought this week would never end. Then on top of that, while enjoying Mexican food and margaritas last night with my friends, there was a bad storm that left us with no power for almost nine hours. Hence why this post is coming late this morning. You never realize how much you need electricity for just about everything you do until it’s gone.
The good news is that one of my best friends is coming this weekend to visit! It will be so great to spend time together, because once we graduate, who knows how often we’ll get to see each other.
Have a great weekend! xo
Original post found here
- Want to turn your blog into a business? Read Hallie’s advice.
- I think I need these adorable bow flats, in both colors.
- Baked eggs with herbs and tomatoes. Yum.
- Healthy travel tips from Julia.
- Are you a golf fan? Here’s 10 things you didn’t know about the Masters. Also, fun fact: the US Women’s Open will be played in my hometown this summer!
- This embroidered chambray dress is perfect for an outdoor lunch or a trip to market.
- 20 foods that keep you feeling full.
- Love these style tips for denim shorts. Can’t wait to try them with these!
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- See the items I’ve bought before they appear on the blog!
- What goes on behind the scenes of A Pop of Pink.