Sorry this post is coming a little late this morning. This week was kind of busy, and then I woke up this morning and realized I didn’t have this post ready. Oops! Ever have one of those weeks where it just seems like you’re always thinking about the next thing? That was my week. So much to do.
Anyways, enough about me. What do your weekend plans entail? I’ll be celebrating Easter on Sunday, and I’m already dreaming about the delicious brunch we’ll be having. If you celebrate Easter, then you definitely should check out the make-ahead Easter brunch link I shared below!
- Definitely need these leather sandals.
- 16 Tips Only Real-Deal Travelers Know.
- Cute DIY Easter decorating ideas.
- This Rebecca Minkoff bag is currently 20% off!
- Career advice from Glamour Editor-in-Chief Cindi Leive.
- Brooklyn Blonde knows how to wear black pants, so much so that she wore them three ways in this post.
- Distressed jeans have really grown on me, so I need this white pair from J Brand. Love this blue distressed pair from AG Jeans too.
- Make-ahead Easter brunch courtesy of Rachael Ray.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…