So you might have noticed that the blog looks a little different these days. The talented Breckenridge Charapich gave A Pop of Pink the makeover that it desperately needed. With my upcoming graduation and nearing a year of blogging in a few months, I think this new design is a reflection of me and where I am in my life.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on the new design, as well as any posts you’d like to see. Not only do I want to create content that I enjoy, but I also want it to be content that you enjoy!
- Apparently it’s Macaron Day in NYC today. #Jealous
- A fun pair of pink slip-on sneakers.
- Loved this Club Monaco sweater on Julia of Lemon Stripes. It would be great for spring!
- 7 Mason Jar Salads You Should be Eating Right Now.
- Who says you can’t practice yoga at your desk?
- So this article explains why I’m so tired all the time. Anyone else feeling this way?
- Courtney Kerr’s Bib necklace for Baublebar is back!
- The eight pairs of shoes that every woman needs.
- 23 of the Best Career Tips You’ll Ever Read.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…