Spring break has been absolutely wonderful! I got back on Tuesday from my trip to D.C., spent time relaxing and blogging, and visited my sister at her school. I only have six weeks left at school when I get back, and then it’s time for graduation! Holy molly.
I have a lot of great content for you next week, including a Georgetown/D.C. recap! So excited to share where I went, what I ate, and what I wore. In the mean time, shop new items added to the “Shop” page! My graduation dress is one of the featured items.
Have a great weekend!
Sneak peek at some of the many cute houses in Georgetown! I could’ve taken hundreds of pictures!
- Tantrum asked me and other bloggers what summer clothing/accessories we would buy with $100!
- 10 Tips for Feeling Productive. I especially love #1!
- A tote is a wardrobe necessity. This J.Crew Factory black tote fits the bill.
- Nail tips from an expert.
- A chic way to display your coffee cups.
- Another great decor idea, a DIY bar cart!
- My D.C. trip concluded with a burger at this restaurant. I wasn’t disappointed.
- Four protein powders that actually taste good.
- The perfect pants for spring, at the perfect price.
- Based on this article, I may be having a quarter-life crisis.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- A recap of recent items that I’ve bought, all of which I recommend.
- Pinspiration: Food Edition. Try one of these for dinner next week!