Wednesday I attended my last basketball game as an undergraduate at Pitt. (Our student section, the Oakland Zoo, is one of the best in the country.) I had the realization that the next time I could be in the arena could be for graduation. OMG. I’m so not ready.
This week I’m taking a break from all of the graduation stress to enjoy spring break. HOLLA! You may remember that I said I’d be going to Georgetown for a few days. I cannot wait to spend quality time with my mom and shop and eat until we fall over. If you have any more suggestions, please share! Don’t worry, Georgetown Cupcakes is already on the list.
Have a great weekend!
- The Tone It Up girls share 10 ways to boost your confidence.
- An easy pasta carbonara recipe. Made it for the first time, and it was FANTASTIC.
- Not sure I could pull of these sunglasses, but they are pretty.
- 35 Awesome Mugs Every Coffee Lover Will Appreciate.
- I shared my Shopbop sale picks earlier this week (see below). Some additional items that I love are this black Nixon Kensington watch, Michael Kors wedges (perfect for summer), this mini Rebecca Minkoff cross body bag.
- 25 Ways to Spruce Up Your Workspace from Mackenzie Horan.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- I will be wearing this navy + cognac outfit all spring, and hopefully while I’m in Georgetown!
- The first “Pink Profile” of 2015 with the lovely Laura of Louella Reese. It’s a must-read!
- My Shopbop sale picks (most are still available).
- Simple tips for a healthier you. I’m always looking for other ideas to stay fit!