One week until spring break. I can make it, right?! If you’re a regular reader, you may remember that I’m heading to Georgetown/D.C. with my mom for a few days. I’ve already been planning outfits in my head. I’m hoping maybe it will be above 30 degrees?!
There are some great links this week. My favorites would have to be tips for caring for black denim, professional habits you should have by yourmid-20s, and this adorable Clare V. clutch that I featured in Wednesday’s striped-theme post. Have a fantastic weekend!
- 15 Professional Habits You Should Develop by Your Mid-20s. Could not be more true.
- Caramel vanilla chai tea latte. I mean, come on.
- The perfect treadmill workout for beginner runners.
- Five tips for taking care of your black denim via Madewell.
- To say I love french fries would be an understatement, so I need to eat these 23 french fries. Warning: your mouth will water.
- This Clare V. fold-over clutch is to die for. That pink stripe is perfect.
- My spring break begins in six days. Going away? Read Town & Country‘s article, “The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Spring Break.”
- As if we needed 25 reasons why Gilmore Girlsis still (and always will be) relevant, here they are.
- I can’t wait for the snow and ice to melt so I can wear these Sam Edelman booties
- The cutest DIY mug. Here’s further proof that I have an obsession with coffee mugs.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- You need all of these striped items (lots of navy and white, of course) in your closet right now.
- It’s still cold. Score some sweaters that you’ll be able to wear right now. Plus, my three tips for styling them.
See what’s been going on in my life lately with snapshots from my iPhone.