|Wearing: Banana Republic chambray shirt; Stella & Dot necklace|
|It was one of those weeks where a lot of iced coffee was needed.|
My weekend will be busy but fun! Two of my friends from college are coming to visit for the weekend. One of them didn’t get to celebrate my birthday with me, so she wanted to come out for a visit. My sister’s graduation party is on Saturday too! It will be fun to see people I don’t see often and celebrate her and her accomplishments. And my mom got red velvet cupcakes from Sublime Cupcakes, which are beyond delicious. Anyone from around southeastern PA may know what I’m talking about.
Here’s what I’m into this week:
- Lauren Conrad always shares healthy recipes on her blog. Might have to try these “Summer Slim-Down Shakes.”
- Fashion blogger Grace Atwood of Stripes and Sequins created a fabulous collection for Bauble Bar. As I’m writing this, I’m contemplating buying this necklace. Update: I went to buy the necklace, it was sold out.
- I make a quinoa recipe similar to this, except without olives or red onions, and take it to work for lunch. Quinoa is great because it’s healthy but leaves you feeling full.
- Must resist buying this Vineyard Vines dress.
- This post on “The College Prepster” is so true.
- This Orson Welles quote via t + j designs.