I apologize for the lack of outfit posts this week (and probably next week). It’s just cold. So cold. I can’t ask my boyfriend to take photos in the cold (nor do I think I can muster up a smile in subzero temperatures). Please bear with me!
In the mean time, let’s hope winter decides to take a hike!
|A throwback to warm spring days in Central Park|
- Follow ThePreppyU on Instagram for the latest and greatest in the preppy collegiate world.
- Hosting brunch? Try making one (or all) of these six champagne brunch cocktails.
- I picked up the new Martie pants at J.Crew last week, and they are awesome. For J.Crew fans, I was told they are similar to the Minnie pant.
- Splurge, spend, and save on trendy slip-on sneakers.
- 25 Delicious Coffee Recipes. Because there’s no such thing as too much coffee, as evident in Wednesday’s Starbucks post.
- Tips to become a healthy snacker.
- Love the bright color of this yellow swing trench coat.
- How to write a pitch email to your favorite brands.
- Tuesday night’s crockpot dinner. Super easy to make and super delicious.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…