Happy (almost) Valentine’s Day, and I just realized today is Friday the 13th! I’m actually celebrating Valentine’s Day tonight, but I’ve never been a huge fan of the holiday like others. Yes, it’s a great reminder to cherish the ones you love, including significant others, besties, and family, but we should cherish these important people every day.
What are your Valentine’s Day plans? If you need any last minute ideas, I’ve shared links to Valentine’s Day cocktails, yummy fondue, and ways to enjoy the holiday even if you’re single. Or, you could treat yourself to the Nordstrom sale!
- 20 Times One Tree Hill‘s Nathan Scott Ruined Real-Life Romance for You. This makes me want to re-watch the series all over again. It will always be one of my favorites.
- Need a pair of these Chuck Taylors.
- 10 Valentine’s Day Cocktails via Mackenzie Horan of Design Darling. Yum.
- A quilted jacket at a great price.
- Still haven’t purchased a pair of boyfriend jeans, but if I ever do, I now have eight ways to style them.
- The only thing better than s’mores fondue? S’mores fondue in the crockpot!
- I didn’t join a sorority, but I feel like a lot of these life lessons are applicable to anyone.
- I’m not single, but Lo Bosworth’s post, “Party Like It’s Singles Appreciation Day” is perfect.
- These Kendra Scott earrings are beautiful. The price is even better. Hurry, Nordstrom is having a great sale on these earrings and more! I also love this two-toned Kate Spade watch, this fuchsia cross bodybag from Fossil, and this Halogen cashmere scarf.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…