I got up and did yoga one morning and felt really good about it afterwards. Another (more materialistic) thing I did was to settle on a new tote. I have an obsession with totes. I really love the Madewell transport tote, but it’s too much for my college budget. And deciding between black and brown was a whole other issue. I found this Street Level reversible tote from Nordstrom, and I love it. Fantastic price, and I didn’t have to decide between black and brown!
The moral of this story is to do little things that make you happy. I’m not saying shopping will make you feel good (although it might), but making wise investments into staple wardrobe pieces makes me feel proud of how I’ve evolved and how my style has changed. And make sure you do things that are good for your inner self, like yoga. Anything where you can clear your mind and just be.
I’m looking forward to a fun weekend of doing more things that make me happy, like laughing with my friends and drinking copious amounts of coffee while watching The Food Network. Have a great weekend!
- This slow cooker breakfast would be great to wake up to on a Saturday morning.
- A fat-burning stair master workout from the Tone It Up girls!
- Love this wrap for throwing on before or after a yoga session, and my trusty pants that I wear everywhere (yoga included).
- Jimmy Fallon and the cast of “Saved by the Bell” teamed up for an awesome sketch.
- Make hosting easier with this DIY cheese platter.
- Ways to free up space on your laptop.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…