Hope everyone was safe in the snow! I know many of us up in the Northeast were either disappointed or happy about the snow (or in some places, the lack of snow).
My mom and I are heading to Georgetown for a few days over my spring break in March. I’m lucky because D.C. is only a couple of hours away from where I live, but I don’t go there enough. I’d love to hear any recommendations for dining, shopping, sight seeing, whatever! Thanks!
On another note, please tell me some of you watched #TGIT last night! Shonda Rhimes makes amazing shows. Have a great weekend!
- The series finale of Parenthood aired last night. Gosh, this show was amazing. If you’ve never seen it, be prepared to cry every episode. If you have, here are 19 emotional moments from the show.
- I love to eat out, but I also love to cook too. This is a great article on learning to cooking for yourself.
- One thing that made the freezing weather better this week was this scarf. I’ve shared it before, and I finally took the plunge and bought it.
- How to Host a Girl’s Wine Tasting Party via lifestyle guru Lauren Conrad.
- Don’t you hate when you have to update your phone and there’s no storage space? Problem solved.
- Typically not my style, but I love these Madewell shorts. Where’s spring?
- I caved on this earring trend, and I love them.
- Great items from the Tory Burch sale section (below) that would totally work for spring.