Phew. What a week. I started my final week of college and my first week at my new internship! So far so good. Lots of running around in the cold and checking things off to-do lists. I’m definitely going to try to take the advice of what many of you had already said, which is to enjoy this time because it goes by so quickly.
Unless you’re living under a rock (or got buried under snow), you’ve probably heard about the Lilly Pulitzer x Target collaboration. How fantastic. And who knows, maybe by then I’ll be looking for home decor for a new apartment?! Who wouldn’t love some Lilly around the house?
Psssst…catch a sneak peek of what’s coming to the blog next week on Instagram.
- I swear Hallie hits it on the nail every time. Her post about why she left her job makes me feel so much better about not having it all figured out right now.
- Who doesn’t love Gilmore Girls? Show your pride with these Etsy items.
- Five Kinds of Confidence You Need.
- OMG. Can we talk about these Tory Burch espadrilles? They remind me of a similar pair of Chanel espadrilles I admired a while ago. Must. Have. These. Now.
- I’m all about cozy sweaters as of late. I’ll take this, this, and this.
- Currently reading (and loving).
- Who’s watching the Golden Globes on Sunday? Here are the show’s most shocking moments.
- Ate this comfort dish this week.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- Winter Weather Essentials. You probably needed some of these this week (unless you were on a Caribbean vacation).
- I LOVE this sweater. Yes, I styled two sweaters this week. It’s cold. And I’ll definitely be shopping at Club Monaco more often.
- Styling a skirt for cold temperatures.