The holidays are officially over, and I’m officially bummed. It’s such a fun time of year but it always goes by so quickly. I only have a couple more days at home, and then I’m back to school on Sunday to start my last semester of college. Crazy. Until then, I’ll be cheering on the Pitt Panthers and the Pittsburgh Steelers and doing lots of laundry and packing.
I hope 2015 is off to a great start for you! Here’s to making it your best year yet.
- Interested in juicing to help get your health back on track in the new year?
- Got any leftover champagne? Here are some ways to use it.
- See how I styled this amazing Club Monaco sweater on Monday. Psst, it’s on sale!
- Tips to achieve your best abs.
- 5 Steps for Tackling Anxiety. An oldie but goodie on Cupcakes & Cashmere.
- Jumpstart your day with these breakfasts that will inspire you to eat better in 2015.
- Cutest skirt ever on Preserve. Have you checked out Blake Lively’s website lately?
- I have no need for this Anthropologie globe, but it is pretty nonetheless.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…