I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a wonderful holiday! I certainly did. Each year seems to get more and more special to me as I get older. I love spending time with my family, drinking mimosas, and eating way too much. Oh, and the presents weren’t too bad either. I’m sure some of them will make an appearance on the blog.
Sit back and enjoy this week’s “What I’m Into” while you’re recovering from all of the Christmas festivities. And if you’d like, leave a comment and tell me about your holiday! I always love hearing from you.
|Got to tell Santa what I want for Christmas 😉|
|French toast + mimosas. Is there a better combination?|
- Doing some clean eating post-holiday festivities? Here’s a vegan pizza recipe.
- 2015 Reading Challenge. Love this!
- Sounds like I need a Patogonia fleece in my life based on this article.
- The prettiest lighthouse.
- This necklace is perfect for New Year’s.
- 25 of the Most Beautiful Literary Quotes About Christmas. Such a magical time of year.
- Bloody Mary recipes inspired by different cities. I’ve been really into them lately.
- Need to step up my liquid eye liner game big time.