Well, readers, we are in the home stretch! Christmas is less than a week away! I can’t help but be excited. I’ve just about finished all of my holiday shopping. Next on my list is to finish all of the wrapping!
Don’t forget to enjoy this time of year despite all of the chaos! No matter what holiday you celebrate, take time to sit back, enjoy a break, and reflect on the year. Now if I only could follow my own advice…
|Can you find me in this photo?|
- For the multitasker.
- If you can’t get enough of your Bean boots (like me), then check out the L.L.Bean Boot car!
- J.Crew’s newest and youngest designer. How cute!
- You’re living under a rock if you didn’t see the latest Prince George photos. See them all here.
- The Year in GIFs.
- Made this white chicken chili, and it was yummy. Trying this risotto recipe next.
- Love the classic navy and gold in this watch.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- Style post with Steph of In the Valley. We also shared our holiday favorites!
- Holiday Gift Guide: Mad for Plaid (For the Gentlemen)
- Holiday Gift Guide: Mad for Plaid
- A look at how I spent the previous weekend.