FINALS ARE OVER! Hallelujah! I am so relieved that the semester is over. (Sorry that posts have been light lately.) This time of year gets so crazy, and I felt like I was going nonstop. It will be nice to have a few weeks to enjoy the holidays and just relax. I’m getting giddy just thinking about it. I hope your holiday season is off to a good start! xo
- Want the items featured in the photo above? The J.Crew Factory scarf is 50% off! And I swear by Hunter rain boots. Yes, they are pricey, but after dealing with snow, ice, and lots of rain last season, these bad boys still look as good as new.
- The 9 Types of People You See in Starbucks. Extremely accurate.
- Interesting read on male fashion bloggers.
- I love the idea of a black quilted crossbody bag for the holidays. This one is under $30!
- Are you a shoe addict?
- Add this recipe to your list of holiday cookies to make.
- The perfect holiday photo.
- Love Emily’s polka dot look.
- Best concealer tips.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…