Officially done with my classes for the semester! Just two finals to go next week, and then I’ll have one semester left. Between studying, I’ll be heading to a basketball game tonight and enjoying a fondue dinner on Sunday. I think it’s great to take a break and do fun things, even during this crazy time. It’s good for your brain and good for your soul.
Another great way to take a break is to check out this week’s links for some reading (and shopping). And if you didn’t tackle all of your holiday shopping during Black Friday or Cyber Monday, see below for a list of all of my holiday gift guides.
|This Nutella mocha was delicious. Here’s a recipe from Carly for Nutella hot chocolate.|
- My feature on Cliche Magazine! I loved this so much.
- Blair Waldorf’s Best Looks via Town & Country magazine.
- The cutest dinner plates for holiday entertaining.
- Love Emily’s plaid blazer.
- For the grilled cheese lovers.
- My favorite face wash. Must try if you have problem skin.
- You all know how I feel about navy and white stripes.
- Dying to see Reese Witherspoon in Wild. Learn more about the film, which is already getting Oscar buzz on vogue.com.
- 40%-60% off everything at J.Crew Factory until December 8.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…