After yesterday’s news about the tragedy at Florida State University, I’ve been feeling extra thankful these days. Times like these really make me grateful for what I have. The FSU community is in my thoughts and prayers this week. So when you’re gathering around the table for a delicious turkey dinner next week, I encourage you to share an extra thing you’re thankful for and hug your loved ones a little tighter.
|Wearing: Athleta sweater (similar here; I want about 10 Athleta sweaters in my wardrobe.) | Nordstrom scarf (similar here and here)|
What I’m into:
- Amy Stone’s prints have come to Design Darling! I’ll take one of each, please.
- This Express scarf is everything.
- 8 Healthy and Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes.
- My dream outfit via Crystalin Marie.
- These socks are essential for cold temperatures.
- I’m all for a yummy pasta dish during this time of year.
- Confession: I’ve struggled with acne for a long time (and still do). My Clarisonic Mia has been a lifesaver. Currently on sale for $99.
- This week Michaela channeled her inner Blair Waldorf, and she looks amazing.
What you missed this week on A Pop of Pink…
- These statement earrings will go with everything.
- I hate shopping for guys, but this gift guide makes it easier.
- An interview with one of my favorite bloggers, Sydney of Summer Wind!
- A scarf that proves that leopard is definitely a neutral.
J.Crew is having a sale through Sunday with 30% off winter items. If you were freezing this week, stock up on a coat, chunky sweater, and cozy pair of socks. Shop my picks below!