I still can’t believe that it’s November, but I’m not complaining about it one bit. I’m trying to get through these next few weeks, knowing that Thanksgiving will be here before I know it. It’s probably my favorite holiday. Not only does it include great food and football, but it also is the kickoff to the holiday season.
I’m looking forward to my first “friendsgiving” in a couple of weeks. There’s something so nice about everyone bringing a dish and spending time together. I’ll be making mashed potatoes. Anyone who knows me knows that mashed potatoes are my favorite food. I could seriously eat them every day. After successfully making my first homemade mashed potatoes a little while ago, I now feel unstoppable in the kitchen.
Are you hosting or attending a “friendsgiving?”
- Want to know more about why the boots pictured above are amazing? See Monday’s post.
- Ever visited Pittsburgh? You’ll want to after reading this.
- I seriously love Lo Bosworth’s recipes and cooking videos. This stuffing recipe makes me even more excited for Thanksgiving than I already am!
- Nordstrom is having a sale on clearance items until November 11. These Tory Burch riding boots are 40% off. I would love these shoes too (awesome price), but I’m trying to save for holiday shopping!
- Remember the cape cardigan I featured here? It’s part of the sale too! Buy it here.
- I loved what Lauren Conrad gave her guests for her wedding weekend.
- Lemon water is delicious, and it’s really good for you too. Caroline shared some of its benefits recently on her blog.
- While my name isn’t super unique, some of these awkward moments have definitely applied to me. I’ve really learned to annunciate when placing my Starbucks order.
- Frozen hot chocolate martini?! Say no more.