Happy Friday! Doesn’t it feel great to get back into a routine when you feel that you’ve been far removed from it? It feels so good to be back in my blog groove; back to my regular posting schedule. I’ve loved catching up on the weekends, and as crazy as it sounds, I enjoy getting some of my blog work done before my day job.
What to Shop
- Can’t believe this sequin mini dress is under $120!
- Gucci belts are definitely having a moment right now. Wish they were in my budget!
- A classic quilted jacket to take you from winter to spring.
- These pink espadrilles are at the top of my wish list.
- The blush that looks good on everyone. I wear this every day!
- These Adidas sneakers are marked way down.
Just a reminder that in addition to what I feature above and in every “What I’m Into” post, you can always shop more of my favorite finds under the “Shop” tab. Just click “Shop” or hover over it and you’ll see more categories underneath.
What to Read
- Where to store your favorite grocery items.
- Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere shares her decorating rules.
- The most popular IKEA products according to Architectural Digest.
- Beginner tips for meditation. Meditation is definitely a practice I should try to incorporate more in my daily life.
- Best eats at Disney World. I miss it so much already!
- Three styling tips that will make you excited that it’s still winter.