Phew, we made it to Friday! It felt like a busy week, so I’m relieved that the weekend is here.
Random thought, but has anyone watched The Bachelor this season? I’m normally only emotionally invested in the show when I like the bachelor/bachelorette. I’ve found myself watching a couple of episodes this year (bumper car trauma), and I have to know, does anyone else think this season is extremely boring? I’m not a fan of any of the contestants. I think I’ll stick to Real Housewives and Vanderpump Rules for my reality TV guilty pleasures!
What to Shop
- This popover dress would be great for work and weekends. Adding to shopping cart!
- I have this romper in another print, and it’s so comfy. Pack it for your warm weather getaways or save for summer.
- Remember this cult bag? I’m sure the trend will be around again this summer!
- Never hurts to start thinking ahead to spring and summer events. This pink lace dress would work for so many occasions.
- College seniors or recent grads who need a statement work piece should consider this blazer.
- Love the neon green in this funky sweater!
What to Read
- What will Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s wedding invitations look like?
- Interior design tips that may actually impact your mood.
- If I ever make it to London, you can bet I’m checking out this place! So much pink!
- I definitely need to make a habit of practicing some of these things each day.
- 12 meal-kit delivery services to try in 2018. Thinking I’d like to branch out and try a couple of these this year.
- This article answers the question if blondes and brunettes should use different shampoos.