If you’ve followed me on social lately, you know that it’s been a busy couple of weeks between a work trip and then vacation (more blog content to come). As much as I did not want to come home–take me back to Disney World–I am looking forward to a weekend of being at home and relaxing.
I’m hoping to catch up on a lot of blog work as well. I know I’ve said this before, but I always feel a sense of guilt when the blog gets pushed aside for other areas of my life. Hopefully things will return to normal around here!
What to Shop
- A fun graphic sweatshirt for lounging around.
- An awesome deal on a Vince cashmere cardigan.
- In my opinion, you can never have too many pairs of leggings, especially when they are high waisted.
- The best boots for wearing year round in any weather. Here’s a dressier style of the boots too.
- Such a pretty scarf for spring or warm weather vacations!
- Love the bright blue color of this sweater!
- I have no need for these sneakers, but they are so cute!
What to Read
- I don’t know why, but it’s always fascinating to read about what products people buy at Sephora!
- Snapchat’s newest feature goes beyond the app.
- If you’re doing Whole30, check out Marissa’s Trader Joe’s haul!
- What happened when this girl took a two week break from coffee.
- Another recipe from Liz that I’m going to try to make. Such a great comfort food recipe.
- 5 ways to keep your pantry clean and organized.
- Gorgeous photos of all the U.S. national parks.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
Last week, I shared 12 pink items I’ve wanted or purchased. Perfect post to check out for Valentine’s Day!
Because content has been light due to my travel schedule, I thought it would be fun to share a few posts, some oldies but goodies!