Happy Friday! The first five day week post-holidays really threw me for a loop. Anyone else? You forget how “hard” a five day week is when the work weeks are shorter! Needless to say, I couldn’t wait for Friday to get here!
I’m out of town for work this weekend and then I have a family vacation the following weekend, so it’ll be a busy next couple of weeks! Blog content may be a little light as a result (more on that at the end of this post). As always, you can keep up with me on my social! Just click any of the icons on the top right of my site to follow along!
From the shirt that is totally worth the hype (I’m serious) to Oprah’s career advice for millennials, here are my favorite reads and fashion finds for the week. Enjoy, and have a great weekend!
What to Shop
- This shirt is one of the best piece I’ve ever owned. Definitely worth the hype!
- I’ve been using this bronzer for when I need a little color during winter.
- Totally adding this knit pink sweater to my wishlist.
- A Free People cardigan on sale!
- The perfect long sleeve tee for leggings.
- Speaking of leggings, these are my favorites for barre, yoga, or just wearing every day.
What to Read
- 12 ways to use mayo to make your cooking even better. Who knew?
- Oprah’s career advice for 20-somethings.
- 50 of the greatest fashion quotes. As someone who loves style and fashion, so many of these resonated with me.
- Totally need a schedule like this to help me clean before people come over!
- A hiring manager shares tips for a phone interview.
- Meghan Markle’s style is so effortless. I always look forward to seeing she
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
Content has been very light, and I feel so bad about that! It’s weeks like these that I feel bad that blogging isn’t my full time job. Between work and travel (and the really cold weather), I haven’t had as much time or energy to blog as I would like. Thank you for your patience!