It’s been a long time since my last “What I’m Into” post! I thought it would be fun to share a more personal photo from the holidays. I really enjoyed my family time, which is truly my favorite part of the holidays. Not living at home anymore, means that we aren’t together as often. Can’t wait for us all to be together in Florida!
Also, you’d think my sister was the fashion blogger based on this photo! I was going for a more relaxed look on Christmas Day! I’m obsessed with this sweater. I’ve probably already worn it four times since Christmas. I sized up because it is a boxy fit, so I didn’t want it to be too short.
What to Shop
- Madewell’s end of season sale is so good! I almost bought this pink flannel in stores.
- This black cardigan is in my shopping cart.
- My favorite cashmere scarf is marked way down.
- Hunter boots on sale! One of the best purchases you can make in my opinion.
- Black cropped skinny jeans that won’t break the bank. I need a pair of black jeans like this!
- I know I’ve shared these pants before, but this athleisure brand is the best quality and affordability.
What to Read
- Who doesn’t love a getaway with their gal pals?
- This Japanese living ideology is the latest wellness trend.
- I love Bobbi Brown. So interesting to read about her day to day life, including the community work lunch!
- Eight smoothie recipes to keep in your arsenal. I definitely make a few of these often!
- What those words on your beauty product labels really mean.
- If you’re doing a trip to NYC on a budget, here are the best hotels under $200 a night.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
I won’t round up everything that I’ve published since then, but here are a few favorites! I also published a new page under the “Shop” tab of my blog that’s all about cute pieces to make sure you start the new year in style! Check it out!