Daylight Savings had me all sorts of whack last week, but I really feel like making fitness a priority helped a lot. I got an unlimited month at a yoga studio where I’ve been taking Heated Vinyasa. I personally think it’s torture, but it’s been really fun to try and add something new to barre and the gym.
After lots of travel earlier this fall, my weekends have been pretty open. Nothing major on the schedule for this weekend, which I’m trying to appreciate before the holidays get insane. This will be the first holiday season in my apartment! I really want to get some holiday decor content on the blog and make my apartment feel festive. When you live alone,
There are some great links to check out this week. You’ll notice that in the “What to Buy” section, I’ve started to incorporate some holiday gift suggestions. Expect to see those for the rest of the season, in addition to gift guides, etc.
Have a great weekend, and thanks as always for stopping by!
What to Shop
As a reminder, you can always shop what I’m loving, as well as what I’m wearing on Instagram, under the “Shop” section of the main navigation menu. I just updated the main widget of this section, and I update the Instagram page every time I upload a new post!
- You can’t go wrong with a pair of black quilted sneakers.
- Another affordable pom pom beanie. Would look great with a black puffer coat.
- Adding this sweater to my Christmas wishlist. It’s under $50, and it’s oversized!
- Looking for an item to add to your holiday wishlist? You’ll get so much use out of these classic rain boots.
- Black ankle booties on sale!
- Seeing the tiered or ruffled sleeve sweater everywhere. Fun update on a classic!
- I shared this candle on my Twitter earlier this week, but I had to share it here, too. It smells amazing, and it’s perfect for the cold weather!
What to Read
- Mimosas may be the official brunch drink, but I love a good Bloody Mary too.
- Carly and Louisa share seven recipes that are better than takeout.
- This crockpot potato soup is always in my rotation of favorite dinners. It’s so easy.
- Who knew that bedroom decor could have such an impact on your sleep?
- I love looking at how celebrities decorate their homes. Bill and Giuliana Rancic’s Chicago home is a must-see!
- Five at-home workouts to do when you have no desire to get to the gym.