Happy Friday! I’m so ready for the weekend. It’ll be another low key weekend, summed up in three words, gym, spa, and brunch. Not a bad weekend at all, right?
Can’t believe that it’s already time to think about holiday content. I already shared a little bit in regards to holiday party invitations, but I’m ready to kick it into high gear soon. Surprisingly, holiday content takes a lot of work. You’d think a gift guide comes together pretty quickly, but between research and image creation, it definitely takes time. Nonetheless, it’s really fun when the holidays come to the blog. Of course, if there’s anything you’d like to see in regards to holiday content, please let me know!
Enjoy today’s post, and as always thank you for reading!
What to Buy
- Update: This oversized sweatshirt can be worn with leggings or as a dress. It’s so soft!
- Many of the jackets I featured in Wednesday’s post are under $100, including this faux leather style that’s under $60!
- I own this leopard beanie in gray, and at $15, it would make a great gift for yourself or a stocking stuffer for someone else! Also love this one with the pompom.
- An oversized wool coat that won’t break the bank.
- I’ve already worn out my sneakers because they do double duty inside and outside of the gym. I love this pair that’s on sale, this black pair, and these all white sneakers.
- Such a cute cold shoulder sweater!
- It’s scarf season! The colors in this scarf pair perfectly with an army green jacket or black turtleneck!
What to Read
- According to therapists, here is what couples argue about most frequently in 2017.
- Loved reading about Mackenzie’s wedding welcome party on Style Me Pretty. Her wedding looked beautiful!
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos’ silent start meeting method may improve productivity.
- Speaking of Amazon, it released its Black Friday deals this week!
- I’m seeing more and more people framing silk scarves. What do you think?
- Will you try any of these trends for 2018?