Original post | Photo by Yenma K. Photography
Happy Friday! After back to back weekends of traveling (which I loved), it feels good to know that I’m staying put this weekend. And, it finally looks like fall is sticking around, so I can break out my sweaters and vests for good!
Other than travel, things have been pretty busy and hectic…in a good way! I’ve also gotten into more of a routine with my week night trips to the gym. It’s so hard to not just go home, but even if I only get 45 minutes in, I’m proud of myself! Even a little bit makes a difference.
Thanks as always for stopping by, and enjoy this week’s links!
What to Shop
- Who says winter coats have to be boring? Love this “confetti” one!
- I picked out a Christmas gift on my DC trip, and got to get it monogrammed at Tuckernuck!
- This cable sweater is just over $70. Perfect for fall.
- I promise you, you’ll get so much wear out of these black ankle boots. Great heel height too.
- I need a textured sweater like this for going out!
- A chambray shirt is a piece that you can wear year round!
What to Read
- A Cosmo editor shares how you can impress your boss at work.
- What your nails can tell you about your health.
- Signs you might be addicted to your work.
- 22 delicious pumpkin recipes, including sweet and savory. A must read now that it finally feels like fall!
- How to be better at canceling plans, and why you shouldn’t feel so bad about it.
- I need to step up my baking skills because these white chocolate pumpkin scones look absolutely delicious.