One midterm down. One to go. Ugh. As much as I don’t want to wish away this time, I’m so ready for mid semester mayhem to be over.
This week is homecoming at Pitt, which I’m very excited about. We have a big game this Saturday. Go Panthers! My dad is coming to the game, so it’ll be fun to meet up with him, although I know after seeing him I’ll be extra anxious for Thanksgiving and break. By the way, Thanksgiving is a little over a month away. OMG! I’m already thinking about the holidays. Is it just me, or did this year go by really quickly.
Some of my favorite links this week are from some of my favorite bloggers. I hope you enjoy the links below, and I hope you enjoy your weekend too! xo
- Tory Burch Private Sale until October 27!
- If you’re shopping for a handbag during the sale, read Rue La La’s Handbag Guide.
- Are you in the middle of midterms like me? Check out my tips on ThePreppyU!
- The perfect jacket.
- “Why You Need a Tribe” by Maxie McCoy. Love this post on friendships and why you need them.
- Wardrobe essentials on Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- LOFT colorblock textural tunic sweater. Want every color.
- Still need a cute idea for pumpkin decorating?
- Lo Bosworth’s top 13 NYC restaurants. I will be checking out these places if when I go back.