I’m off for another weekend in the Burgh! I’m so excited because we are staying in one of my favorite hotels. As I always say, it’s fun to go back to my favorite city! Hoping it includes a couple of new food spots. What are your weekend plans?
Be sure to come back next week, as I’m really excited to share a campaign with you. And gasp, it has to do with the holidays!
What to Shop
- Can’t decide if I like the step hem trend, but I won’t lie, these jeans are pretty cute.
- This athleisure jacket is pricey, but I promise you, you’ll love it. Size up if you want it to be roomier.
- Sleek black leather boots from one of my favorite shoe brands.
- Who says off the shoulder can’t work for fall? Love this off the shoulder sweater!
- Such a cute sweater if you love the ruffle trend, and the price point isn’t too bad either.
- A $22 plaid scarf? Yes, please!
What to Read
- I’m not someone who is that interested in the royal family (but the kids are so cute), but their eating habits are quite interesting.
- 11 things to stop doing at night if you’re trying to get fit.
- Travel often? Here are some of the best carry-on bags according to Travel + Leisure.
- Pumpkin + cheesecake + no baking? I am so in on this pumpkin cheesecake recipe.
- Furniture shopping? Here are 25 online stores that offer free shipping.
- Even though this article is geared towards married couples, I think the importance of physical and mental health applies to any relationship.