Happy Friday! I’m so excited about the fact that it’s finally starting to feel like fall here, and by that I mean, it’s 70 degrees and I don’t walk outside sweating. Anxiously waiting to break out all of the fall sweaters!
On a related note, I can’t believe we are at the end of September! Summer flew by, and so far September is flying by even faster. I’m already working on planning some holiday blog content, which is crazy!
This week’s links include everything from a classic yet trend black bell sleeve dress to how fashion editors pack for Fashion Month. Keep reading for more!
What to Buy
- Buy your Bean boots now before they sell out. You’ll be so happy to have them for the cold weather.
- My fall wardrobe in one word: sweaters. Need this slouchy tunic style!
- Another cute pair of loafer flats for fall.
- Bell sleeves are all the rage this season. This dress is on trend but still classic.
- Love this classic striped tee (for under $50). This brand also donates a portion of its net sales!
- The Shopbop sale ends tonight! My favorite items are this leather bag, this cashmere sweater, and this long sleeved dress.
As always, you can shop items that I’m coveting under the “Shop” tab. I update this at least once a season, so when you don’t know where to start with your fall shopping, start here!
What to Read
- After reading this, I’m realizing I haven’t been to enough restaurants in D.C.!
- Shameless plug to say that I’m pinning all of the fall things over on my Pinterest.
- How fashion editors pack for Fashion Month. What a fun read if you’re someone who is fascinated by all of these runway shows like I am.
- The best and worst foods you are stop buying at the grocery store.
- Reese Witherspoon is my favorite! Here are the 12 brands she loves.
- Wedding rules that you should actually follow when it comes to wedding planning.