Happy Friday, and happy first day of fall! I’m very much looking forward to a low key weekend at home. Hoping to maybe do some more closet cleaning to make way for some fall items. It’s one of those annoying tasks that always makes you feel good once you’ve accomplished it.
In other news, I’ve started reading Big Little Lies, and I’m obsessed! I don’t have HBO, so I haven’t been able to watch the show. I’m a huge fan of Reese Witherspoon, though, so I had to give it a read. I’ll admit that I haven’t been good about reading lately, but I’m hooked on this book. Highly recommend!
Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- This cleansing oil is on the pricier side, but I promise you, it’s amazing.
- Love these leggings for any type of workout.
- A versatile sweater at an affordable price. And it’s sweaters like this that really make me wish the temperatures would drop.
- Cashmere scarves can be pricey, but here’s one that is under $100.
- This tee is super soft. Naturally, I own it in the soft pink color.
- If you work in a corporate setting, this black shift dress would be perfect. Wear it all year round!
What to Read
- Another quinoa recipe I have to try. This one has chickpeas for added protein.
- Six finishing touches that will complete your home decor. Love these ideas!
- Are you guilty of these 12 shopping mistakes?
- I’m so ready for fall (if blog content as of late wasn’t evident). Here are 40 fall cocktails to try.
- When your mind is running 100 miles a minute, here’s the vacation you should take.
- Eight unusual reasons to explain why you might be breaking out.