Happy Friday! I’m sticking to what I’ve said before. Sometimes shorter weeks are the hardest! I had a great weekend in Pittsburgh with my boyfriend. Many of you know that I went to Pitt, and he also went to school in Pittsburgh. It’s the city where we started dating, so it’s a special place to both of us for many reasons.
Every time I go back, I miss it more. I think you can see on my face in the photo above how happy I was to be on campus again! Luckily I have several other weekend trips planned to head out there in the fall.
What to Buy
- Love this gorgeous luxury backpack.
- I ordered the mini mask trio I mentioned in Wednesday’s post. I tried the Radiance Boost mask last night and loved how my skin looked immediately brighter. And it smells amazing!
- Wish I could pull off this floral dress.
- Classic suede moto jacket. You’ll get so much use out of this during fall.
- This cashmere sweater was on my wishlist last year, and I think I’ll be eyeing it again for this year!
There are new additions under the ‘Shop’ tab above, including jeans for every budget! Be sure to check them out.
What to Read
- Thinking about going plant-based? Read Jillian’s advice. I love her take on it.
- Headed to Trader Joe’s this weekend and looking to try some of these new products.
- What does everyone think of Arie as the next Bachelor? I was so surprised by this pick!
- How to cook on a busy schedule. I truly found all of these tips to be super helpful and valuable.
- 21 fall decorations you can do at home.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
- Starting to post fall content on the blog. Stay tuned for more next week!
- My Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale favorites. Even though the sale is over, read it anyways. A lot of the styles are available in different prints (just at full prices).
- I’ll be wearing this sweater a lot, as it’s perfect for the cooler weather we’ve been having.
I’ll admit, it’s been a struggle to blog with everything going on as of late. It’s hard turning on the news to see all the devastation from these natural disasters. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who has been affected by Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma, as well as the wildfires out west. Donate if you feel called to do so, or consider helping out in another way. Here’s information from the Red Cross, and Refinery29 has some additional information about where and how to donate. Every little bit helps!