Happy Friday! One of my favorite events of the summer is happening tomorrow…I’m heading to Beer Fest! Last year was my first time, but it was so much fine that we decided to go back as VIPs. It’s a fun way to try new beers, but I’d be lying if I said I don’t also go for the food trucks. Last year I might’ve had a pizza and a burger! Oops.
What weekend plans are you up to as summer winds down?
What to Buy
- The shirt you’ll want to wear with every outfit. And it’s under $50!
- Quality knit dress if you work in a casual office environment.
- Transitioning between summer and fall can be difficult, but I think this drop waist dress solves that problem!
- If you like a handbag that makes a statement, then this one is for you.
- I’m obsessed with this romper! May order it for an upcoming trip.
- One of my favorite tanks to workout in.
- A gorgeous cardigan worthy of a spot in your fall wardrobe.
- The beauty product I’m dying to try next.
In addition to the items above, there’s another more big shopping news for my fellow Lilly lovers.
The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is happening this Monday, August 28 until Wednesday, August 30. That’s right, THREE DAYS of sales! The sale usually starts around 8:00 a.m. Just make sure your account and payment info are updated and saved before the sale starts so you can check out quickly.
Finally, items in your cart aren’t reserved, so it’s best to check out right away when you find something you love.
What to Read
- The best inns in Savannah, Charleston, and other Southern cities.
- Mason jar recipes that aren’t salads. #1 and #4 are on my list to try.
- This kitchen inspo will totally have you ready to do a makeover!
- 10 timeless wedding trends.
- This girl got the same blowout at three different salons. Here’s what they looked like.
- A taste test of Shark Tank’s most popular food items.
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
- Another post that will help you transition to fall. Talking all about ankle boots that you can wear now or later. Also, check out why an army green jacket should be in your fall wardrobe.
- Just starting your freshmen year of college? Then you’ll want to read my honest advice for how to make the most of your experience.
- I think everyone has an up and down relationship with fitness. Here’s how I’m getting back on track.