This post is coming to you a little later than usual. Okay, I completely forgot until I woke up this morning. I had every intention of getting it done before I left for vacation. Last night we headed out to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner. I got Lobster Cavatappi, which is like a lighter version of lobster mac and cheese. Delicious. Can’t wait for a day at the beach today!
Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- Add this dry shampoo to your Sephora wishlist! Smells amazing and works just as well.
- These cutoff shorts can take you from summer to fall. Would look so cute with a plaid shirt!
- I’m a sucker for an army green jacket!
- If you’re on a budget, then you’ll love the price of these destructed knee skinny jeans. Here’s a pricier pair that are super cute.
- A brown faux leather clutch you’ll love to have for fall.
- Got these cat eye sunglasses this weekend, and I’m obsessed.
What to Read
- Hydrangeas have given peonies a run for their money for my favorite flower. Here’s how to keep your hydrangeas alive.
- Love the look of Rebecca Taylor’s office!
- These vegan tacos are something this non-vegan would definitely try.
- Work from home? Here’s how to refresh your home office space.
- Need some of these tips for cleaning my hairbrush!
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
There’s been a lot going on since the last “What I’m Into,” so catch up! Check out the links below. You can also subscribe to my Bloglovin to stay up to date when a new post goes live!
- Why I sometimes say no to blogging opportunities, and why that’s okay.
- Three simple tips for styling a silk dress.
- Want to stock up on those final few wardrobe pieces for summer? Check out my Tuckernuck picks.
- 10 sleeveless swing dresses you can wear now.
- While the Nordstrom Sale is over, you can still get these home decor items.
- Another dress post to read. I live in dresses during summer.
- Let the Instagram algorithm be a reminder to focus on what you can control.