We made it to Friday! Had to share this photo of this beautiful hotel here, even though I shared it on Instagram last week. Can’t get over the blue window awnings and the blue sky in this photo.
What to Buy
In addition to the items below, remember that you can always shop more items that I’m loving under the “Shop” tab on the main menu. It’s where I curate the season’s must-have items, Instagram looks, and more!
- Always love sharing budget-friendly work bags, like this black faux leather tote.
- Gorgeous beaded tassel drop earrings. Seriously, so beautiful!
- Looking to switch it up from typical jeans? Try these utility pants.
- Another straw tote that is ideal for the pool or the beach.
- Throw this cardigan on after barre or yoga.
- The blush I always restock in my beauty cabinet.
What to Read
- The science behind vision boards, and how to make one.
- I could look at homes like this beachfront house in Florida all day long.
- How to find affordable wines that don’t taste awful.
- Whole30 meals you can make in 30 minutes or less.
- Five less obvious ways to make your resume stand out.
- Have a day bed? Here are a few simple tips for designing a day bed for day and night.