Vacation and travel means that we’re diving right in this week. Read more for finds to score on major sale, best reads in food, health, and more, and of course, the latest on A Pop of Pink!
What to Buy: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
To mix it up this week, I’m including all items from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – Early Access. As much as I find this sale to be overwhelming, especially when I see a lot of blog posts about it, you can definitely get some good deals. If you’re thinking ahead to fall, this sale is definitely for you.
I’ll be sharing other items on social from the sale, but I probably won’t dedicate a full post to it. Below are three items that I think are worth checking out in several categories.
- Tops: A cotton bell sleeve top, another bell sleeve pullover, and a v-neck pullover.
- Sweaters: A wool and cashmere sweater to wear every day, colorblock cardigan, and one of my favorite cardigans is included in the sale!
- Denim: High waist dark denim, budget-friendly black skinny jeans, and high rise skinny jeans from one of my favorite brands.
- Handbags: A classic leather tote, an investment pebbled leather tote,
- Shoes: Classic ballerina flats, ankle booties for all your fall outfits, and running sneakers.
What to Read
- Make ahead salad recipes to get your week off to a good start.
- 25 famous women share their thoughts on therapy. Great read!
- Okay, totally making this spaghetti al pomodoro soon.
- I really love ‘The Big Bang Theory,’ and I loved reading this honest essay from one of the stars on miscarriage.
- Camping tips for people who think they don’t like camping. It’s like this article was written for me.