Vacation is finally here! I’ll still be posting here on the blog next week, but I’m looking forward to some unwinding and relaxing offline as well.
As far what’s going on today here on the blog, I’m obsessed with the handy graphic on styling your bar cart. If you’ve been to my blog at all recently, you know that my bar cart is my latest obsession. I’m also looking around at Nordstrom with the Anniversary Sale coming up. Hoping some of the items below are included in the sale.
If you want to shop more items I’m currently coveting, click on the “Shop” tab at the top of the page. I just updated it with new items!
And of course, I always include the latest from the blog in my “What I’m Into” posts. I even threw in a throwback for today. An easy way to catch up on the latest from A Pop of Pink!
What to Buy
- The perfect wedding guest dress if you’re attending a summer wedding.
- Don’t know why, but I’m still obsessed with this boyfriend tee.
- Gingham lovers: I found the sandal for you.
- I’ve heard great things about this facial treatment. Wondering if the price is worth it.
- Loving this cardigan for lounging or travel.
- I’m loving the earrings section of Nordstrom’s website, especially these turquoise earrings from BaubleBar.
What to Read
- Athleisure designers share their workout secrets.
- How to turn any handbag into a camera bag. SO need this!
- This makes me want to go back and add more to my bar cart!
- 12 books to read in your 20’s. Looks like I’ve got some reading to do!
- Casseroles to make with your best summer produce.
- What happened for five “Say Yes to the Dress” brides after the show.