Content has been a little light due to some personal things, but I hope you saw my outfit post this week where I featured a budget-friendly printed kimono! I also have an outfit post coming on Monday before July 4th. Stay tuned for that!
It’s going to be hot this weekend so I’m hoping that in addition to food and fireworks, my weekend includes a lot of time in the pool. What are you doing this weekend?
What to Buy
- This fringe, off the shoulder dress is so cute.
- I’ll take this ring in every color.
- Sharing this bar cart again. If you love to entertain, you need this! See mine styled.
- A simple, sleek backpack. Would work well for an everyday bag!
- Cannot recommend this lip sugar scrub enough.
- Gorgeous American flag sweater that’s perfect for July 4th and beyond.
What to Read
- Decor rules that you should break.
- Okay these sweet potato tots just look unbelievably delicious. And the dipping sauce that comes with it?!
- Adorable clutches for tropical vacations and honeymoon destinations.
- 20 healthier alcohol drinks.
- Beauty supplements and vitamins women should consider. Definitely should try some of these!
- Sleep and happiness: how much sleep you need to be happy.