Happy Friday everyone! The weather is finally nice enough on a weekend that I’ll be spending lots of time outside at the pool. It finally feels like summer!
So, read this post (first, of course), and if it’s nice where you are, get outside and enjoy this weather! Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- I shared this bar cart on Twitter earlier this week, but I love it, and I’m so happy I purchased it.
- White distressed skinny jeans that won’t break the bank.
- I’m a big fan of Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks, and here’s a similar product from another brand that looks gorgeous.
- Obsessed with this shift dress I got this weekend. Here’s another that I think is so cute.
- Cute fringe tassel earrings to wear with your favorite summer dresses or white denim.
What to Read
- Tips for hosting overnight guests this summer.
- Another summer grilling recipe that looks delicious. I love eggplant but don’t eat it that often!
- If you need help prioritizing all of your urgent tasks, here’s how to do it. I think we all need this.
- How this girl became Instagram famous with her smoothie bowls.
- Why one of my favorite fashion brands, J.Crew, is experiencing financial woes.