Happy Friday, and happy Memorial Day Weekend! Is it just me or did it feel like Friday was never going to come? I was out of the office all day Monday at a conference. I came back Tuesday and was convinced it was Monday all day.
The good news is that even though the week felt long, and it was still a good one. And as a result, content was a little light this week on the blog! I finally have a couch to sit on, and I celebrated my birthday on Wednesday! I shared a lot of my week on Insta Stories, so make sure you’re following along! I’ll be celebrating a little this weekend, and also celebrating my sister’s return from study abroad.
What are you doing this MDW?
What to Buy – Memorial Day Weekend Edition
The MDW sales have already started! Shop some of my picks below!
- Up to 60% off at Rebecca Minkoff! Not sure what to get? This classic mini MAB tote is a must-have.
- Up to 40% off at GiGi New York. Here’s the tan crossbody bag that you’ve seen a lot on the blog lately.
- 30% off your purchase at J.Crew with code SWEET. I love this classic striped sleeveless top, and you can’t go wrong with a pair of linen pants.
- 40% off new arrivals and up to 60% off everything else at J.Crew Factory. I’m all about this white embroidered dress.
- 40% off full price styles and extra 50% off sale at Ann Taylor with code SUMMER. I haven’t shopped here in a while, but I saw these pants and fell in love.
- While it’s not a MDW sale, but you can get up to 40% off at Nordstrom through June 4! This Kate Spade watch, woven leather wallet, and cutoff denim shorts are some of my picks.
- Lilly Pulitzer has gifts with purchase all weekend long! Still thinking about this tunic…
What to Read
- 12 beauty sheet face masks to try if you’re on a budget.
- I already know that I would love these crispy chicken tacos.
- How to live alone without feeling lonely.
- Did you hear? Amazon has a wedding shop!
- Grace rounds up her favorite self tanners. I love L’Oreal Sublime Bronze, but I use the tanning towelettes.
- Stay safe in the summer sun with six dermatologist-approved sunscreens.
- Tips for harnessing happiness in your career.