I feel like I have a lot to say…so bear with me as we catch up for a little bit!
How is it that we’re already getting to the end of May?! Next week is my birthday, which I kind of keep forgetting about because life just seems so busy. I’m going to NYC on Monday for a conference. I’m sure Monday will come quickly! And next Friday, my sister comes home from study abroad!
A quick little apartment update for you! Last week, my sectional that I had been waiting so long to receive arrived…and then went back on the truck. They couldn’t fit it through the doors at the top of the stairwell, or the elevator. I was devastated. And yes, I know it’s just furniture, but I was really bummed. I picked out a new sectional and chair last weekend that should hopefully come next week. Keep your fingers crossed that it all works out, and that I’ll have more apartment decor content to share with you soon!
Finally, has anyone watched “Southern Charm: Savannah” yet? I’m obsessed with the original “Southern Charm,” and it’s only fueled my desire to visit Charleston even more. Naturally, I had to check out the Savannah spin-off, which is really good too. Have you seen it? Do you watch “Southern Charm?”
Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- Beautiful little white dress for summer or brides to be!
- This pair of gingham check shorts are so cute, and they look so comfortable.
- Okay, these striped pajamas are some of the cutest pajamas I’ve ever seen.
- I need this graphic sweatshirt!
- I loved this cardigan Katey of Chronicles of Frivolity wore on her blog this week!
- Designer look alike sunglasses for less. And by less, we’re talking only $12.
What to Read
- I feel like I never have luck, but this piece suggests that luck is possible with these habits.
- Need to read this article on stepping up your Insta stories game. So many great ideas!
- Pinning everything these days – follow me!
- Ways to make time for your health.
- I love zoodles or spaghetti squash as an alternative to pasta. Here’s a spaghetti squash bolognese recipe.
- Totally want to try this bronzing sheet mask!
What you missed on A Pop of Pink
There’s been a lot going on on the blog since the last “What I’m Into.” Catch up below!