Happy Friday! How are you? I’m finally feeling a sense of normalcy again. For awhile, it seemed like there was so much going on between my move, settling in, work, etc. I swear the last two months have been a complete blur. While I don’t need routine, I definitely like the feeling of it, so it feels good!
On another note, what are your weekend plans? We’re supposed to get a ton of rain, but I’m going to get a margarita (or two) tonight for a little Cinco de Mayo celebrating, and then I have a wedding to attend on Sunday!
Have a great weekend!
What to Buy
- This tunic with white jeans. Gorgeous summer look.
- Here is the top I wore in Monday’s post. Linking to the post down below!
- I love the dramatic sleeves on this top, and of course the pink color!
- The flowers add a spring touch to these denim cutoffs.
- Haven’t tried the necktie trend yet, but this would be so cute with a white tee and denim boyfriend shorts.
- I think this Ted Baker striped dress is so cute.
What to Read
- These Insta-worthy popsicles are so cute. 21 recipes to check out!
- What to do when your nervous system is in overdrive. I love this advice.
- Learning how to grocery shop and eat for one is one of the biggest challenges I’ve faced since living alone. This grocery shopping list helps!
- Trader Joe’s dinners that are all under $4! So wish we had a store where I live.
- The best Sephora products according to makeup artists. Did you see my recent Sephora beauty haul?
- Need to make coffee ice cubes!